What is a cookie and why is it used?
Cookies are small text files that are stored on your device or server via browsers by the websites you visit.
a session cookie is only active during each browsing session and is scheduled to be automatically deleted at the end of each browsing session when the user exits the web browser. The main purpose of using such cookies is to ensure that the Website functions properly during your visit.
Persistent cookies are types of cookies used to increase the functionality of the Website and to provide a faster and better service to our visitors. Such cookies are used to remember your preferences and are stored on your device via browsers. Some types of persistent cookies;
It can be used to provide you with special suggestions, taking into account points such as the purpose of your use of the Website. Thanks to permanent cookies, If you visit our website again with the same device, it is checked whether there is a cookie created by our website on your device, and if there is, it is understood that you have visited the site before and the content to be sent to you is determined accordingly, thus providing you with a better service.
Categories of Cookies Used on Our Website
Thanks to technical cookies, the operation of the website is ensured, and the pages and areas of the website that are not working can be detected.
These are the types of cookies used to activate the image or audio content on the website.
These are the cookies used to remember the preferences of the users when they visit different pages of different websites. For example, remembering your chosen language preference.
Analytical cookies are cookies that provide the production of analytical results such as the number of visitors to the website, the detection of the pages viewed on the website, the hours of visits to the website, the scrolling movements of the website pages.
You have the opportunity to customize your preferences regarding cookies by changing the settings of your browser.
Adobe Analytics: http://www.adobe.com/uk/privacy/opt-out.html
Google Adwords: https://support.google.com/ads/answer/2662922?hl=en
Google Analytics: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
Google Chrome: http://www.google.com/support/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=95647
Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
Safari: https://support.apple.com/kb/ph19214?locale=tr TR
What Are Your Rights as a Data Owner?
- to learn whether his/her personal data are processed or not,
-to demand for information as to if his/her personal data have been processed,
-to learn the purpose of the processing of his/her personal data and whether these personal data are used in compliance with the purpose,
- to know the third parties to whom his personal data are transferred in country or abroad,
- to request the rectification of the incomplete or inaccurate data, if any,
- to request the erasure or destruction of his/her personal data in the situations that the requiring processing are eliminated, although it has been processed in accordance with the provisions of the KVK Law and other relevant laws, and to request the notification of the transaction made within this scope to the third parties to whom the personal data has been transferred.
- to object to the occurrence of a result against the person himself/herself by analyzing the data processed solely through automated systems,
- to claim compensation for the damage arising from the unlawful processing of his/her personal data
You can submit your requests regarding your rights to our Company by filling out the Data Owner Application Form at the address of the Data Controller Application Form. Depending on the nature of your request, your applications will be concluded free of charge as soon as possible and no later than thirty days; however, if the transaction requires an additional cost, you may be charged a fee according to the directions to be determined by the Personal Data Protection Board.